martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

Koala bear

I guess this love is like this
Distant, close, so big
Also so hard to explain
I won’t quit, I won’t surrender
But won’t fight to get you; you know how you feel and also how I do.
 I’ll wait no matter how long it takes
I want you by my side,
 Even though I’ve been told you were not meant to be mine
I don’t want to possess you; I just wanna be with you
Love you in all your being and join you in the joy of life
I guess this love is like it is and no one can explain why did this has to happen now
It may last one month, a year, an afternoon or the rest of our lives
We might be soul mates, or maybe our karmas
I’m not trying to figure out the reason why you had to appear in my life
I’m just confused and I don’t know if it’s ok to let this love go or let it in
it's not in my power anymore

But as I said, this love is like this, distant, close, so  big

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario